Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LOTD - Khaki and Green

I know you can't really see the clothes I am wearing well in this picture, but I had to use it in this post because it made me giggle. Yup I put my name on my mantle above the fire because I am punny like that.Or lame...Oh hey want to see what I am wearing?
I needed to squeeze in some more green before I start with the Spring-like pastels. I really dig this look, so much so that I dressed really similar in RL yesterday. Only my jacket was khaki and my pants were jeans. I don't own awesome pants like those in RL (sad face). Hmm I bet I could recreate my look with the denim version of these pants. Since I am now rambling I will take that as a sign to give up the credits.
Credits

  • Pants: *BOOM* Manchesters Contrast (khaki) 
  • Shirt: [Decoy] Dalini II  - White
  • Jacket: (Elate!) Natalie Blazer (Emerald) 
  • Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - P (at The Arcade)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Kiss Me:Autumn
  • Shoes: Shiny Things Kelseys  - chocolate
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* ginger
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   SummerGrass
  • Poses: Glitterati long hair poses
  • P-H-I-R-E Letters: :CP: MapMe Antique Letters

No comments: