Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Always Check the Forecast

sheer anything

I should have known better than to wear a little white dress. This is my "Sheer Anything" post for the 50 Shades of Sexy blogger challenge. I decided to think outside of the box on this one. And like usual I sent my super sleuth off to find me the perfect hair. Of course since this is supposed to be about the lingerie let me give you a closer look.

More Sheerness

I look a wee bit wet and bedraggled. Guess it is time to head home and dry off.

Credits

  • Lingerie: Nyte'N'Day - Vishe - Blue
  • Dress: DeeTaleZ Dresses wet (white)
  • Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - White -
  • Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Wet Lucy /Cherry
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* ginger
  • Makeup: Izzie's - Mascara Tears Tattoo
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC      DeepSea
  • Poses: Vanity Poses - This is Me (at the 2013 Pose Fair opening soon)