Thursday, February 7, 2013

Playing with Patterns - Stripes

Playing with Patterns - Stripes

I think this may be my favorite look of the week, and there is still one more to go tomorrow. There is just something about the black and white and grays of this look that speaks to me. Of course while I was working on the credits I realized that the skirt and shoes are no longer available, but I am sure you could come up with your own stripey look.

Credits

  • Skirt: (CM) Colored Pencil Skirt MESH (Smoldering)(from previous My Attic event)
  • Sweater: :::Sn@tch Mesh Rotten Sweater (White):::
  • Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain 2.0 : Snow (previous group gift)
  • Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Ash Blond
  • Skin: {.essences.} Maria skin *Soleil dark* Sugar
  • Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: Glitterati

No comments: