Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Playing with Patterns - Polka Dots

Playing with Patterns - Polka Dots

This week I have decided to play with patterns, namely polka dots, checks, stripes and florals. Oh and because I lost a bet, I will be doing it as a blonde. Please blondes understand, I am not saying being blonde is bad, it's just not me, but since I honor my bets......

Credits

  • Shirt: The Secret Store - Sweet sheer - Polka -
  • Skirt: e! Marion Skirt Polka (Cherry)
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui Knotted pearl necklace white
  • Shoes: Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps White
  • Feet: Slink Womens Medium Height Barefeet (needed for the shoes)
  • Hair: [e] Breathe - Blonde 07
  • Skin: {.essences.} Maria skin *Soleil dark* Sugar
  • Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: [Miseria]

No comments: