Friday, February 8, 2013

Playing with Patterns - Florals

Today is the last installment of my "Playing with Patterns" posts. While it was only four days, it was a fun four days. Today I played with floral patterns. It was a bit trickier than I had expected. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of floral prints out there, but I didn't want to end up looking like an old ladies living room. I kept the top simple to achieve that...I hope.

If only the weather was as bright and spring-like as my outfit.

Credits

  • Skirt: *GF* Wrap Mini Skirt -flower/green-
  • Sweater: :::Sn@tch Alex Sweater (Aqua):::
  • Tank top: jane.intrinsic.tank.wh cream
  • Tights: *GF* Print Tights -Rose Beige-
  • Shoes: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -cream
  • Skin: {.essences.} Maria skin *Soleil dark* Sugar
  • Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: aDORKable

No comments: