Thursday, February 28, 2013

LOTD - Spring Softness

I needed a dose of soft spring-like colors today. After months of dreary grey days I am looking forward to the pastel palate of Spring. It's just so soft and girly, and of course there is some yellow too. The skirt just makes me want to flounce about and make it floof all around me. Floof is a word, at least in my Dr.Seuss inspired existence it is. I am sure you want the details so here they are!

Credits
  • Dress: *LpD* - *Princess* Dress Blue
  • Neck Bow: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker tiffany
  • Shoes: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -cream-
  • Hair ::Exile:: American Woman:Cashmere
  • Skin: Essences - Amelie - Bittersweet - Light (group gift)
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: !bang (various)
  • No comments: