Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOTD - Romance is Dead

It's Valentine's Day today and it's not always filled with hearts and flowers. I mean sure I could have gone that way, but that would have be expected and I like to shake it up sometimes. Fine, so really I just wanted an excuse to wear the shirt, I mean it does have hearts so it's fitting for today. And look I am wearing pink again! This is a red letter week, I may need to balance it out with black or something soon. Could that be a hint about tomorrow's post...

Credits

  • Shirt: [PO] Dead Romance - navy
  • Pants: MIEL CARGO PANTS BRIGHT
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Timea ankle booots - blue / silver
  • Hair: ::Exile:: LIttle Talks:Horizon
  • Bow: RO - Briar Bow - White - Plain
  • Skin: Essences - Tuesday *peachy* light
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Black
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: aDORKable

I have changed the way I do my pictures so please click on the picture for a larger view. Thanks!

No comments: