Saturday, February 9, 2013

LOTD - Brights

Everything I can see is white, which is why today I needed something bright and colorful. Blizzards are serious business, so my look while bright is somewhat serious. See what I did there. Here take a peek.

I am wearing some newness in this post too. The skin pants and boots were all released recently. I hope everyone is the Northeast is safe and warm, and that everyone is having a great weekend.

Credits

  • Shirt: [Pink] Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse - white
  • Pants: *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Lipstick)
  • Jacket: fri. - Marie.Jacket (Riches) (previous Collabor88)
  • Shoes: lassitude & ennui Timea ankle booots - black / silver
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval - Short - SILVER
  • Ring: RO - Fierce Ring (Left)
  • Hair: [e] Past - Red 08
  • Skin: AE Skins - Shelby T3 Bare with red brow and freckle tattoo layers
  • Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.06
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: aDORKable

No comments: