Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fairy Frolics

I don't know about anyone else but there are times when I see a new pose set released and my brain starts figuring out what it whats the poses to be/mean. Case in point, and which is use in the post, the new poses from Studio Sidhe. Faery was inspired but music, however when I saw them my brain saw this...

I didn't see someone dancing to the music, I saw a fairy frolicing in the warm sun. It works with most of the poses in this collection too.

There are more than three poses, but I didn't want to flood you with all of them. So what poses have you seen in your own way?

Credits

  • Fairy outfit: * Deviance * Spring Fairy (Tulip)
  • Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
  • Hair: [e] Charmed - Blonde 07
  • Skin: Essences - Tuesday *peachy* light
  • Shoes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: :+:SS:+: Music is Life - Pose Set

No comments: