Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wandering in Amazon

Notice I didn't say wandering in the Amazon. That is because that would imply the rainforest, or the website, neither of which are part of this post. No, the Amazon referred to here is actually the color. It's a green hue and the last of the colors. I should show you some pictures huh?

Amazon Wanderings

Now I will admit that I did do some editing to my pictures today. I attempted to get rid of grid lines. Not something I usually do, but I was practicing. I mean I usually crop my pictures and occasionally put borders around them, but I don't generally do much beyond that.

Amazon

Here is tried to get rid of gridlines as well but still keep it basic. I don't know if you even care, but I thought I would be upfront and all. Anyway here are the credits

Credits

No comments: