Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Blues

Blues

No, I don't have the blues, I am just wearing some. This has become my new quick change outfit. You know the one you toss on so you can run out and grab something from a store when you don't want to go naked, or umm in unique looks. I can't be the only one who does this..... right?

Credits

  • Jeans: (fd) Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Dark Wash (at Collabor88)
  • Top: tulip. Cotton Tank (Sky)
  • Sneakers: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval - Combo All - SILVER (at Collabor88)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: LIttle Talks:Swiss
  • Skin: {.essences.} Rowena -~ medium
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: !bang

1 comment:

Adora Whitesong said...

Funnily enough, in my SL inventory there's a folder called 'quick change out'... ;)