Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sexy Cotton Candy

Sexy Cotton Candy

So it was brought to my attention that there is a new weekly challenge going on, this on featuring lingerie. The 50 Shades of Sexy challenge gives a word or phrase and we are challenge to work with it. What can I say I love any excuse to wear my undies. This weeks word is Cotton Candy, so I went with the pink color of cotton candy, and well some yellow because it is me. Here I will make a plea to the pose creators out there....Will someone make some cute and/or sexy cotton candy poses? I am a needy person what can I say.

Credits

  • Undies: *BOOM* I Promise panties (cotton candy and sunshine)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Christy Mesh Hair - Rouge
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
  • Couch with pose: {what next} Charlotte Sofa (Natural)

No comments: