Friday, January 25, 2013

Purple, Blue and White too!

Purple, Blue and White too!

I wasn't going to post today because I was busy in my first life, but someone called me lazy. Hopefully this will shut her up! This look all started with the jacket, and well after the dress I just kept going with the purple and blue. I added the white in the end, because well there is such thing as too much of a good thing. This does not apply to chocolate though.....

Credits

  • Dress: Schadenfreude Blue Bird Electro-cute Dress
  • Jacket: *BOOM* Duveteux Rayonnant Jacket (Violet)
  • Tights: Tee*fy Popish Blue
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui - Nostalgia - white
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Christy Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
  • Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - new ~ medium
  • Eyeshadow: -Belleza- Purple Glitter Eyeshadow (previous Fifty Linden Friday)
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Purple
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Monet Dawn Shadow, w3)
  • Poses: [LAP] - store closed

No comments: