Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Look of the Day

So yesterday I mentioned that I went on a shopping bender with Lola over the weekend. You see when I go out shopping with Lola my inner ermmm skank comes out. I totally blame her. The top and skirt are the result of her......that't my story and I am sticking to it!

Look of the Day

Quite the departure from yesterdays cute little look huh?

Credits

  • Top: Goth1c0: Mini corset Plain red
  • Skirt: Goth1c0: London Mini Skirt
  • Stockings: *blowpop* Lacetop Fishnet Stockings -Black- Rip
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Lazy boots black (at L'Accessoires)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Stay the Night:Ember
  • Skin: Essences - Wednesday Medium Skintone (at TDR Fusion)
  • Eyeshadow: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye 1 (Citrus 1)
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Poses: !bang

No comments: