Monday, January 14, 2013

Look of the Day

LOTD

As part of my New Year's resolution for SL I decided to work on tidying up and purging a lot from my inventory. Of course by doing that I come across things that I forgot I even had. Of course I have had this outfit set for over a week, but the flu came to visit me and well I could accomplish nothing. That was then and this is now though and that is my look of the day. Here are the credits in case you were wondering.

Credits

  • Outfit: Ricielli Mesh - Papi Jumpsuit /floral (#19 in the Charming in store hunt)
  • Shoes: Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps White
  • Feet: Slink Womens Medium Height Barefeet
  • Rings: *Yummy! Boho Ring - Yellow & Thin Boho Ring - Yellow
  • Necklace: undefined lilies - proud of x (yellow/silver) chest
  • Hair: ::Exile:: I Will Wait:Maraschino (at FaMESHed)
  • Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh EyeLashes
  • Skin: al vulo- Eleonor * Son of Flowers group gift
  • Eyes: .ID. Flare / GSP / Seafoam
  • poses: marukin

No comments: