Monday, January 28, 2013

Let Me Heal You

sexual healing

I will be your nurse if you will be my patient.

And now that I have just propositioned the interwebs I shall move on. If you couldn't figure it out this is my post for this weeks 50 Shades of Sexy. My lingerie is just a simple pair of red panties, but even panties can be sexy.

Credits

  • Nurse top & accessories: +pe+ Naughty Nurse
  • Panties and Socks: Nyte'N'Day - Cutie Boy Shorts & Socks - Set 3
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
  • Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - new ~ medium
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Purple
  • Eyeshadow: -Belleza- Purple Glitter Eyeshadow (previous 50L Friday item)
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Light / Aqua
  • Pose Prop: GLITTERATI - Gurney (on marketplace only)

No comments: