Friday, January 18, 2013

Flaming Sunflower

Random blog title is random

Dandelion

I will admit whenever there is a new event I have to try and check it out. This time I am checking out the new Genre event. What can I say I am a sucker for themes too, and this one happens to be Fantasy. It started on the 15th and runs till the 12th of February....so you know I am sorta of top of things! Here is a peek at a few things.

Sunflower Pixie
Flame Demon

Credits

    Yellow Pixie
  • Outfit: Pixie Outfit Female +FGInc.+ Sunflower (Genre Event)
  • Hair: Analog Dog wound up blanched (Genre Event)
  • Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Skin of the Sunday20
  • Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.06
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet M (Rigged)
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Dandelion: :+:SS:+: Dandelion Pose Prop (Genre Event)
  • Poses: [LAP] (store closed)
    Flame Demon
  • Outfit: Demon Outfit Female +FGInc.+ Flame Top (Genre Event)
  • Hair: Analog Dog wound up heat (Genre Event)
  • Skin:*MY UGLYDOROTHY -Special 1L skin2
  • Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.06
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet M (Rigged)
  • Eyes: .ID. Flare / GSP / Sunburst
  • Poses: [LAP] (store closed)

No comments: