Monday, December 31, 2012

Wanna Play a Game?

It's a guessing game and I promise it's not hard. Ready? Look at the picture below and figure out which one of these things is not like the others.

Madder Lake Red

I bet you had no trouble huh? Well this is my attempt at Madder Lake Red, one of the last colors of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. I only have one color left and then it's over. That was meant to sound sad and not snippy. I will miss being challenged with colors outside my comfort zone (pink). You are not here to listen to me drone on though, you want fashion, so here is another shot of what I wore followed by credits.

Madder Lake Red

Credits

  • Jacket: JANE - mrs. love coat.autumn plaids
  • Pants: ISON - dip dye denim (red)
  • Top: ISON - bandage suit (scarlet) 4
  • Hair: *Alice Project* Shirley Christmas Natural Red with bang (Advent Calender Hair)
  • Horns: lassitude & ennui Capricornus mesh horns - dark / copper (at Zodiac)
  • Boots: [e] Secret Boots - Winter - R
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Reindeer: GOR CON Rudolf the Reindeer (on Marketplace)
  • Poses: {TERHO} (closed)
  • Picture taken at : Izzie's

No comments: