Monday, December 17, 2012

Tangelo Time

Hmm well I guess my getting posts set up to post while I was gone was a little failed. It helps to remember to actually write the posts huh? Well that means I still have some color catch up to do this week. It's almost the end of the year which means the end of the colors(for this year at least). On with the blogging eh?

Tangelo

I guess this picture works out this week, what many students taking final exams, or at the very least end of term tests. I look pretty studious, but we all know that is a giant lie.

Tangelo

I still am super cute though!

Credits

  • Shirt: coldLogic top - early.white
  • Pants: :::Sn@tch Claire Clamdiggers (Tangerine)::: (from the Clamdigger Claire set)
  • Shoes: (Shiny Things) Charlottes - white & ivory
  • Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures - Silver Glitter (at The Arcade)
  • Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware - INTUITION
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:Cayenne
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Eye Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
  • Poses: hani & lilu (store closed)
  • Desk & Accessories: {what next} Blogger's Office
  • Book in arms: *N*BOOK2010 (in store gacha machine)

No comments: