Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gold(en) Afternoon

Gold(en) Afternoon

So if you couldn't guess this is my attempt at gold. You would think this would be easy since it is in the yellow family, but truth is I really don't like gold. I may have mentioned this in posts over the years. Though I guess in clothing gold isn't so bad, but I am not a gold jewelry fan. Go figure.

Gold

I hope no one gets too mad when I reveal that the bathing suit is from a store that, sadly, is closed. Hey when you have been in SL for...well as long as I have you tend to have those sort of things. You will find out the store in the credits I promise. In fact here they are now.

Credits

  • Bathing Suit: ~Scribble~ Vintage Swimmer's Suit/Gold (store closed)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Hair: [LeLutka]-LIVELY hair - Fades Natural
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Poses: Glitterati

No comments: