Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cotton Candy Sweet to Go!

....I have a song suck in my head. Fear not I won't share it, but it may be in your head if you finished the lyric the title is borrowed from. However the song has nothing to do with today's post....unless you want to dance in which case go for it. Christmas is a week away and I thought it was time to start decking my SL halls.

Trimming the cotton candy tree

Why yes I am wearing pink and I have a pink tree in my home. Lets not discuss it. I mean I was only pinked out because it was required....seriously....I'm not starting to like it!

Cotton Candy

I have to admit though I do look pretty darn adorable in pink.

Credits

  • Shirt: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee - cotton candy
  • Jeans: Auxiliary - Luna Jeans - S-Navy
  • Shoes: [monso] My Fancy Flat Shoes - Round Cat/ Yellow (at The Arcade)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Pink Sugar
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eye Shadow: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Cotton Candy)
  • Lipstick: L.Fauna Lipstick [Pink 1]
  • Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Poses: Glitterati

No comments: