Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cosmic Purple Ponderings

I keep trying to come up with good titles to go with the color names and my pictures but man is it hard. Especially since I love alliteration and I can't really pull that off with some colors, like this one. I mean I am sure if I spent more time on it I could have.

Cosmic Purple

At least saving up all these colors gave me tons of time to shop and to scout places to take pictures. Too bad I didn't make note of where some of these were taken. If your recognize a location please feel free to share it in the comments since I am terribly forgetful.

Cosmic Purple

At least I can't remember what I am wearing, that surely counts for something.

Credits

  • Outfit: Tee*fy Lanelle Tube Romper Dress (Fullstripes/Plum)
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Phoebe lace-up boots grey / dark wood
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui Bleeding Heart - double necklace
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Licorice (older 50L Friday special color)
  • Skin: *L* Amethyst - Cream - Marionette - Nightshade - DB - CL
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Poses: aDORKable Poses

No comments: