Thursday, December 6, 2012

Charcoal Coziness

It makes me giggle having doing the charcoal post in December. I mean it is what I threaten the kids Santa will leave them. Well that and underwear. However there is no underwear to be seen in this post.

Charcoal Coziness

There is of course a large amount of adorable if I do say so myself. And while I may not be drinking hot chocolate in real life I am drinking it's cousin, a peppermint mocha. They are my winter favorite.

Charcoal Coziness

I am running out of witty thing to add so I shall leave you with credits now.

Credits

  • Shirt: fri. - Ballet.Tee (White.Stripe) - Shirt
  • Sweater: fri. - Comfy.Cardi (Charcoal)
  • Jeans: ::1bp:: Crop Jeans Blue
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Semi Charmed Life:Tango
  • Shoes: {mon tissu} Cottage Flats / ~ Black
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Poses: aDORKable Side Pony poses
  • Ladder w/poses: {what next} Falling Wall Decor (Winter)
  • Hot cocoa tray: {what next} Chocolatier Drinks Tray

No comments: