So I am finally starting my 52 Weeks of Color catch up. You see there is a reason why I am doing now. I am going away and these will make me look like a good blogger even when I watching my sister get married on a beach in the middle of December. That is a whole other story that no one really wants to hear. So this post is the Antique Bronze color, well as close as I could get really. How about we take a look at the pictures?
I look so studious, which is completely deceiving.
- Shirt: Kyoot - Ellery Top (Camel)
- Skirt: *Edelweiss* School-Line Skirt- beige
- Socks: Kyoot - Knitted Cuffed Socks (Dk Brown)
- Shoes: Shiny Things Zimmy Flats - brown
- Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me:Maraschino
- Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
- Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
- Poses: Magnifique Poses