Monday, November 26, 2012

The Golden Sorceress

Golden Sorceress

It seems Mondays are becoming a fantasy skin day for me. I swear it wasn't planned, I am not that organized.

Golden Sorceress

This look just sort of happened. See I started with the skin and wanted to wear something that wouldn't cover up too much of it. At first I was gonna go badass and wear armor, but I am way too picky for that. So I looked through my "costume folder" and came across this outfit. I wanted to go for some funky hair too and this is what I ended up with.

Golden Sorceress

Credits

  • Costume: Deviance - Elementalist - Sunrise -
  • Hair: [Gauze] Strider - Color-ified
  • Skin: Materica female +FGInc.+ Aureum (at Around The World)
  • Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Burning (Right)
    .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Fear (Left)
  • Poses: Glitterati

No comments: