Friday, November 30, 2012

Look of the Day

LOTD 11-29-12

This is the look that happens when I finally attack my "to sort" folder and find some buried treasure. I have a bad habit of throwing things into my "to sort" folder and then leaving it there, which is what happened to this dress and necklace. Now don't let my negligence reflect poorly on these items. I mean I love them both because they are both yellow. In fact the dress is like a transformer, the top, belt and skirt can be one of three colors. The colors are white, black and obviously yellow.I really should have blogged all this sooner. Oh well better late than never.

Credits

  • Dress: Schadenfreude Rothko Stripe ColorField Dress
  • Necklace: undefined lilies - proud of x (yellow/gold)
  • Shoes: Slink Rosy Pumps Black *need medium height mesh feet*
  • Hair: [e] Abbey - Red 08
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyeshadow: Kyoot Makeup - Feline DARK SKIN(Faun)
  • Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
  • Eyes: .ID. Flare / Mens Dept / Blue-Green
  • Poses: !bang

No comments: