Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Autumn Rose Gold

I

I am very indecisive at times, one of those times happened to be today. You see I shot this picture several times from different angles each time and ended up with three favorites. I took me a few hours to settle on the one I liked best. The others are up on flickr though, if you like one of the others better, by all means say something so I know for the future! That being said, today I was feeling a little in the mood for something Autumnal and golden, and I had read that dusty rose was the new "it" color, so that is how I ended up here. Why don't I show you the fancy free pictures.

Autumn Rose Gold

As you can well see, shades of gold and rose, with accents of browns in the mix. Oh and if you were wondering where my color posts have been, I am hoarding those for when I am away in RL....sneaky I know.

Credits

  • Top: = Hal*Hina = [cream] turtleneck sweater
  • Tights: *GF* Print Tights -Rose Beige-
  • Skirt: Ingenue :: Sonia :: Honey Gold
  • Scarf: MIEL FRINGE SCARF - leafy (attach to chest)
  • Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots * Suede Chamoisee
  • Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Horizon
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: [LAP] various poses (store closed)

No comments: