Tuesday, November 13, 2012

An evening of reading

While the southern hemisphere is preparing for the warm weather I usually associate with summer, I am getting ready for the cold winter nights. I mean we have already had our first school canceling snowfall! One of my favorite things to do on the cold winter nights is to curl up in the sofa in front of a fire and read. That is if I can light a fire, since most of the time it is actually really warm due to the downstairs neighbor (they crank their heat).

Evening reading

The only thing missing from the picture is a cup of tea, hot chocolate or coffee, depending on the evening. Here is a better look at what I am wearing.....

Casual reading attire

Credits

  • Pants: *BOOM* Threadbare Manchesters (Denim)(currently at Collabor88)
  • Sweater: Ricielli Mesh - sweater bicolor (this one may not be available but others are)
  • Sneakers: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
  • Poses: (marukin) various pose sets used

No comments: