Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fragile

So not exactly a part of my dolly series, but a good transition. Besides Cinema ends tomorrow and so I needed to squeak this in before it does. Well my makeup is the only thing from there today, but still I want to fit it in.

Fragile

Don't I look like a fragile doll you would set up on the shelf to look at adoringly? As a matter of fact I look almost like a doll my mom has that my dad gave her, that sits upon the shelf at their house. Amazing how something can remind you of something else that you had seemingly forgotten. I am rambling though so that means I should stop and leave you the credits huh?

Credits

  • Dress: *ICING* Imperial Blossom
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural claveage caramel
  • Makeup: +>A&A<+ Capitol Couture ( at Cinema )
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me:Swiss
  • Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels Mushroom
  • Eyes: Chus Pepper Forest
  • Poses: {TERHO} System Skirt poses (store closed)

No comments: