Sunday, October 14, 2012

Drunk on or with myself?

What is a girl to do when she is faced with an oversized picture of herself? Why drink of course! Nothing like a glass of wine to make yourself seem less imposing.

Drinking with myself

It also means I am drinking with someone right...instead of drinking alone? Fine so that may be a stretch. Anyway....This shirt and pantie set are from the I <3 Rouge event a few weeks ago, which you can still get! I know I know I am a day late and a dollar shy as they say, but better late then never no? Here have a better glimpse at the pretties.

Shirted and shirtless

Follow the credits for where you can pick up all the cuteness, well except me, you can't get me.

Credits

  • Undies and Shirt: .: Somnia :. Pinned Courtesan {Red} (At Rouge)
  • Hair: Clawtooth: Venus - AutumnMix (50L Friday special color)
  • Feet: Slink Womens Medium Height Barefeet
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel w/ freckle tattoo layer
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses: Diesel Works Cyn

No comments: