Sunday, October 14, 2012

Amaranth Awaits

Amaranth Awaits

Awaiting a train that will never arrive. That sounds more dramatic than it really is, the truth is the tracks just fade away. Oh well here is a clearer look at what I am wearing

Amaranth Phire

I am working on getting myself all caught back up again, of course I will then fall behind again, as I have a habit of doing. Anyway look lower for the credits (not that low you dirty birds).

Credits

  • Shirt: coldLogic top - andersen.reds
  • Jeans: ::1bp:: Crop Jeans Blue
  • Shoes: {mon tissu} Cottage Flats ~ Black
  • Hair: *Alice Project* Namie
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel w/ freckle tattoo layer
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses:.:StoRin:.- Around the World and Catalogue Poser sets (get the on Marketplace)

No comments: