Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What a weekend!

Too much awesome opened or was released over this past weekend! Let's see there is this months round of L'accessories, which is well all about the accessories, hats and shoes and jewelry and the like. The there is The Arcade, which is what I think gatcha heaven looks like. Last but not least there is new hair to be had from Exile, one of which I am wearing. I guess I should show you the pictures eh?

Weekend newness

Here is a full body shot. A quick breakdown before I show the close ups. The clutch and collar are both from The Arcade, the boots are from L'accessories and the hair is obviously from Exile. Now lets move onto a closer shot of the head and collar shall we?

Weekend head

Now the hair comes in all the colors you expect, including the newer fusion colors (I am wearing "Leather")and there were teo other styles released, but I only have on head. The collar is from Pididdle at The Arcade and there are 15 different ones to win, one of those being the rare and elusive...well I'm gonna keep that a secret.

Weekend Accessories

Well I already spoke on the collar, so I will start with the other Arcade item I am wearing, the clutch. This is one of eleven. And you should know that even though there is a yellow one, I went with the brown with red bow to tie in with everything else I was wearing. Now onto the boots. These come in six colors, each with two heel options in one pack. It's like two boots in one! These are great fall boots, or just for a pop of color like today. Well Happy Shopping dear readers.

Credits

  • Dress: [W&B] Liliana Dress GHOST
  • Bag: *BOOM* Carnival Clutch (brown) (at The Arcade)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Turn the Page:Leather
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Phoebe lace-up boots red / dark wood (at L'accessories)
  • Collar: PIDIDDLE - Decor Collar - Faux Fur Brown (at The Arcade)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural claveage caramel
  • Lipstick:*Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick Bright Red
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: !bang - mini series - without purpose

No comments: