Monday, September 10, 2012

Sneaking out for lunch

Off to lunch

It was around lunch time when I started taking these pictures so it must have been on my mind. That and it was the best idea I could think of.I have been having a creative block as of late. Anyway...

The look

Here are a couple of pictures of what I am wearing because well it's easier to look this way. The hair, shoes and top are all from this months round of FaMESHed. The hair from Exile features one of the new fusion line of textures, and yes there are some "out there" colors as well. The top and shoes are from FaMESHed too and I would love to have both in my closet in RL right now. Here take a better look at the shoes and bag from the pictures

the accessories

I have been obsessed with totes in RL as of late. Mostly because at the mommy person I get stuck with everyone else's crap and I need something big enough to hold it all. I can't be the only one right? Well that is all for today.

Credits

  • Hair: ::Exile:: Ready To Go:Cashmere ( at FaMESHed)
  • Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Pumps - Pink/Brown ( at FaMESHed)
  • Top: [PO] Spencer Blouse - blue with belt ( at FaMESHed)
  • Skirt: e! Defiant Mini Skirt (Graphite)
  • Bag: (Milk Motion) My glitter tote bag *mauve/silver* (was at a previous Dressing Room)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Eyeliner: +>A&A<+ Twisted makeup - Tintable
  • Poses: (marukin)

No comments: