Monday, September 17, 2012

Royal Blue Masquerade

Getting some air

As I stated in my last post, there would be another Nomine mesh dress finding it's way into a post. This time is a a longer one. The curls and swirls in the dress worked so well with the mask, and well I really wanted to wear a mask for some reason.

Royal Blue Phire

I figured I would be a royal blue and gold masked wonder. I just realized that they are the same as my school colors in High School, go figure.

Credits
  • Dress: Nomine Mesh Cross Halter Dress Standard - oriental
  • Shoes: lassitude & ennui - Lounge mules gold
  • Ring: p.c; Golden Cups Ring (available on marketplace)
  • Mask: *~*Illusions*~* Columbina Curia Mask
  • Hair: [e] Charmed - Red 08
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural claveage caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: [LAP] (store closed)

No comments: