Friday, September 14, 2012

Rockabilly Criminal

Trying to break in

I look like I am trying to be all subtle getting into the car. I am such an (un)smooth criminal. So here I am all rockabilly-ed up because Lola didn't think I could pull it off. I know I should be insulted but whatever, I rocked this shit!

Recently Nomine I had a big sale on Marketplace and Lola and I were looking at all the mesh dresses (which you will see more of)and she bet I couldn't do a rockabilly look. I can't back down from a challenge so here it is.

Rockabilly Phire

What do you think did I pull it off well? I admit I had help picking the hair and tattoo, because sometimes you need a second opinion. As I said, the dress is mesh and as will all mesh I suggest trying a demo.

Credits

  • Dress: Nomine Mesh Rockabilly Tank Dress Standard - black polka dot
  • Stockings: *blowpop* Lacetop Fishnet Stockings -Black-
  • Shoes: Shiny Things Kelseys - black
  • Skin: [Atomic] Grace Skin (DB)_Buff - CherryBomb (TDR Exclusive, I think it changes today)
  • Tattoos: /artilleri/ maggie tattoo (tattoo layer)
  • Eye shadow: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty)
  • Hair: >TRUTH< Sileny - gem
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses: aDORKable (various poses)
The first picture was taken at Artilleri

No comments: