Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mean Hunter Green

I was going to so a "fun" shot for this week, but sadly RL demanded my time. Instead you get two pictures, and when you see them the title will make even more sense, I mean aside from it being this weeks color.

Hunter Green

I know I know there is nothing mean looking about that picture, but I said there were two....

Mean Hunter Green

Don't I look kinda mean, or at least REALLY mad?I swear I am a generally nice and happy person, just don't ask the kids...they are biased.

Credits

  • Pants: :::Sn@tch Wicked Leather Pants (Black):::
  • Shoes: HOC - Hocs Lowtops - female
  • Hoodie: Nomine Jerusalem Hoodie Shrug - green 1
  • Tank Top: MichaMi: Washed Out Tank (top) in Green (undershirt)
  • Lipstick: +>A&A<+ Bare Bones Lips Black Cherry
  • Eye Shadow: *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Eyes v.2 - Smokey Plum
  • Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Ember
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses: [LAP] (closed)

No comments: