Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LOTD - Ready Go

Ready Go

Just another random look from me today. Today I drew inspiration from a 4Minute video by the same name as the title, well minus the LOTD part at least. I had almost all the pieces in my inventory already so that was a plus. I think that is all I am going to say since Manflu has invaded and I need come up with an excuse NOT to be home. I am so loving.

Credits

  • Shirt: jane.intrinsic.tank.wh milk
  • Jacket: (TokiD) flora blazer (black)
  • Pants: Ricielli - Denim pants/sequined
  • Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels Black
  • Jewelry: MIEL MIA NECKLACE and RING
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Ready To Go:Leather (at FaMESHed)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel with freckles
  • Lipgloss (tattoo layer): *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Gloss - Red
  • Eye Shadow (tattoo layer): *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Eyes v.2 - Smokey Turquoise
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses: !bang Without Purpose

No comments: