Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wish You Were Here

Wish you were here
I can't seem to get enough of bathing suits and bikinis this summer. Maybe because it's been so darn hot! I played with the borders and what not on this first picture because I just felt like it needed to be all postcard-y. Of course I realize now most postcards aren't square, but oh well.

Anyway I am wearing a little bit of this and that from some current events. The hair and bikini are bother currently at FaMESHed and the sunglasses at Collabor88. Okay the shades were moved a bit because the normally rest on the nose, but in the picture below I will show you why I moved them to my head.....

'kini and shades
See if I hadn't then my hair would have eaten part of the sunglasses and I hate being a party to mesh canibalism. It's a nasty thing really. Anyway in case you couldn't guess on your own, the hair, bikini and glasses all come in an array of colors, so go pick the ones that suit you.

Credits

No comments: