Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wales Wretch

I wanted another "W" word for the title and that was the first I could come up with. It's not brilliant, but it will do in a pinch. And with this post I am caught up! Go me, it only took me a month.
Wales Wretch


I think I was still in the dark place when I was styling these pictures. I don't mean a bad mood, or depressed dark place, I just mean not your typical Phire kind of dark place. Though with out the cigarette in my hand, and some brighter lighting I almost look down right innocent. Here take a peek.
Wales

See all sugar and spice and a bit of something dark. Anyway here are the credits in case you were wondering what I was wearing.

Credits

Pants: :::Sn@tch Wicked Leather Pants (Black):::
Shrug: Nomine Jerusalem Hoodie Shrug - black
Top: Ducknipple Spawn - Dots
Eye shadow: Kyoot Makeup - Smokey (Black)
Necklace: *League* Wanderer -Black- Necklace -3 Discs
Hair: ::Exile:: Primadonna:Raven
Shoes: 20.FIVE Flared - Black
Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - new ~ medium (Chic2 event exclusive no longer available)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
Poses:  flowey. Bad Habit

No comments: