Friday, August 17, 2012

Tyrian Purple

Tyrian Purple
Hmm I couldn't think of a good title to go with this color, lets blame the lack of coffee. Oh well, on we go. Sometimes I can't seem to pick what I want to wear for a certain color so I turn to my friends. This time I showed Lola the color and she picked this dress.
The hair has been referred to as my Jessica Rabbit hair (seriously if you don't know who that is I am gonna feel so old!). It being my Jessica Rabbit hair does that mean that I am not bad i just rez that way? And on that note here are your credits.
Credits
  • Dress: W&B Meela Lace Dress AUBERGINE
  • Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels Black
  • Necklace: undefined lilies - bramble ramble necklace
  • Hair: [e] Thrive - Red 08 (August Collabor88)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel with freckles tattoo layer
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses: (marukin)

No comments: