Friday, August 3, 2012

Pretty as a picture

I have had this outfit sitting around for a while waiting its turn to be blogged. Finally that day has come. I am so dramatic I know.
Pretty as a picture

I was day dreaming about a nice tropical vacation when I took these pictures. You see for me palm trees are "special", because they don't grow where I live, so anywhere that has them is tropical to me. I know it's a pretty simplistic view, but it's how I roll.

I know what you see

Here is a better look at what I am wearing. And hey today there is nothing that isn't for sale *double checks her notes*

Credits

Dress: Apple May Designs - Day Time Maxi - Charcoal
Necklace: Ingenue :: Elements Necklace :: H2O
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Nyrha sandals black - rigged mesh
Hair: ::Exile:: Sea of Love:Drift
Skin: MIASNOW Skin - SWEETY  DARK w/ bra cleavage
Lashes: L.Fauna Lashes [False]
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   Maple
Poses: Glitterati 

No comments: