Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LOTD August first

So I ventured outside the norm, well the norm for me. I could tell because when I showed this look to someone they said "umm you are the preppy one......you are never goth". I guess it would make sense to show you what spawned such a reaction.


LOTD 8-1-12

So it appears that I have achieved something...something gothy.


Credits

Pants: :::Sn@tch Tweed Pants (Black):::
Buestier: :::Sn@tch Suspect Latex Bustier (Black):::
Eye Shadow: L.Fauna Makeup :: Deep Shadow [Pewter DARK]
Hair: ::Exile:: Silent Wings:Sin
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Wanderlust - black - S
Necklace: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LENORE Necklace v2
Skin: : ) BCC. [Latte] Monaco Hunt (The Rebel Playground Hunt Gift)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC  Exclusive LiteGrey
Poses:[LAP] Bad Bish Pose Set (store closed)

No comments: