Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jolly Jonquil

Jolly Jonquil
I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I took this picture. I do know it was pre-coffee, and that I was pondering whether mermaids lived in the water. I am odd before my coffee...then again I am odd even after it.
Jolly Jonquil
Here is the outfit in more "normal" lighting. See there are plenty of shades of yellow in there and that makes me happy. I won't sit here and extol the virtues of yellow as I am sure everyone has heard it from me a million times over. Oh and not shoes again, it's what I fall back on when I can't decide on shoes. And now you know more that you wanted to.....

Credits


  • Pants: :pesca:linen pants/check kiiro
  • Shirt: :pesca:flower printed shirt/beige
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Cinnamon (currently at FaMESHed)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet S (Rigged)
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2*  natural caramel with Al Vulo!* Polly 2 freckless (tattoo layer)
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
  • Poses: !bang

No comments: