Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Branching Out

Sweet and innocent

I look so sweet and innocent, but it is all smoke and mirrors. I may not be as corrupt as a politician, but even I have my bad side and it's starting to show.

Or hidden corruption

It is starting on my arms, slowly branching out. Will it grow to cover all of me? Is there any way to stop the corruption inside of me?

Tattoo!

Okay so maybe I am not corrupt at all and maybe in my head the tattoo is more tree branches and not creeping corruption in my veins. In fact that is what I was thinking when getting dressed, which is why the necklace and dress both have branches on them.


Credits
  • Tattoo: +Mab+ Corruption
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair - Cinnamon (I got it at the Vintage Fair but it ends today)
  • Dress: :[P]:-Anima Dress://-Birch (no longer available I think)
  • Neckalce: fri. - Thoreau.Necklace (Gold)(no longer available I think)
  • Heels: SLink Cassandra Heels Black
  • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2* natural caramel
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: aDorkable ( from current and previous Zodiac events)

No comments: