Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yep More hair fair pictures

I promise this will be the last for a little bit since I am sure everyone is burnt out on them. Today we are going to take a look at two styles from Gauze. The hairs are unisexy, but since I am a girl that is how you are stuck looking at them. First off I thought I would go for a sweet girly look. I am guessing people thing you have to look a certain way to pull of hair, and I don't think you do, I think you just need to be open to something different.



More Hair Fair

Okay so I couldn't help the ears and they don't give the "normal" vibe, but work with me here people. For the next style I totally stepped out of my own comfort zone, I admit I was torn between this and the mohawk, but I think even one my most awesome days I can't pull off a mohawk, so I went with color.




More Hair Fair Hair

You know it is weren't for my rockin' cleavage screaming " I HAVE BOOBS!!!!" I could almost maybe be a little androgynous, on the glam side of things of course. You know if Bowie and a rainbow had a baby. And on that note here are your credits!

Credits
Look 1
Hair: [Gauze] Ceres - Popularity (at the Hair Fair)
Dress: Sn@tch Solange Babydoll
Ears: [Gauze] Mythic Ear =Jewelry:Chained= Natural
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Pale with natural lips (darker)
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Necklace: Shine Cara

Look 2
Hair: [Gauze] Strider - Color-Ified (at the Hair Fair)
Outfit: Sn@tch After Dance Class
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Pale with red lips
Make-up: MIASNOW Makeup 2012 - XP Eyeshadows in green/TEAL/blue
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Poses in both: [LAP] (store closed)

No comments: