Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Unmellow Yellow

Well the color name is pretty cool so I am just gonna leave that as the title this time.

Mellow Unmellow Yellow

I think this was taken during a RL heatwave so I wanted to pretend to cool off at the beach with a nice cold drink. Luckily it's SL, because in RL I couldn't drink a strawberry drink (sadness, but I am allergic to strawberries). I had to fight the surfers to get a picture so I was standing there for quite some time.


Unmellow Yellow Phire

And back to the bare feet I went. They are so nice and well once I get them tinted to match a skin I don't want to take either off. I will admit to my laziness.

Credits

Dress: :::Sn@tch Kat Mesh Dress (Yellow-Med):::
Hair: ::Exile:: London Rain:Mahogany
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY EXOTIC w/ dimples  EYEBROWS- black (darker), LIPS-natural darker
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   Exclusive LiteGrey
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Drink: [Love Soul] Soda float*Strawberry Soda*
Poses: Glitterati 

No comments: