Wednesday, July 18, 2012

(something witty here)

I am sure you are all growing really tired of hair fair posts, and yet here I am adding to them. I am sorry. But hey everyone has their own spin on then right? Anyway here are three looks styled from some of the hair I picked up from the Flower Sim.

First up a hair from Lollipopz. I liked this one because I kinda dig flowers in my hair, and the option of adding flexi bits wasn't to shabby either.

Hair Fair Part II


The next one is from Alice Project, and it just makes me feel all pretty and girly...and did I say pretty? Oh and it is mesh so it appeals to my mesh hoar side.

Hair Fair Part II


And last but not least is another one from Alice Project. This time a straighter style which is one of those styles that everyone needs.

Hair Fair Part II


Credits

Look 1
Hair: lollipopz hair Winter Rose- (At the Hair Fair)
Dress: The Sea Hole : Garden District Dress : Constance


Look 2 
Hair: Alice Project - Namie (At the Hair Fair)
Dress: fri. - Sweet.Heart Dress (Citrine)


Look 3 
Hair: Alice Project - Helga (At the Hair Fair)
Dress: e! Rachel Dress (Tangerine)


In all Photos
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY PALE
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet  (Rigged)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / 2-pack / Blue
Poses: Glitterati Long hair poses

No comments: