Sunday, July 8, 2012

Returning to the beach


Today I decided to venture back to the beach, you know facing your fears and all. Besides the chest can't still be there right? Someome must have come along and taken it away. Now to find the right spot to park my bum.

After I got my self all situated I figured I would kick back and relax with a nice cold drink. Yeah I know it is a pretty big cooler for one person, but you never know when you may need an extra....A girl has to plan ahead.

Well at least some form of wildlife found me interesting enough. I kinda feel like Snow White....didn't the birds sit on her finger and sing for her? Though she got a prince in the end and well all I have is sand in mine. Maybe next time.......

 Oh well time to head back to the real world, no more lazing about on the beach.




Credits
Shorts: e! Millie Shorts Pinstriped (Denim)
Bikini: :::Sn@tch Morocco Bikini (Aqua):::
Hat: Lasaki Lemony Hat ( At Summer by the Sea Gacha Event)
Tote: .: Somnia :. Coastal Tote {Dragonfly} RARE ( At Summer by the Sea Gacha Event)
Necklace: :::Sn@tch Bellefleur Necklace (Daisy)::: ( At Summer by the Sea Gacha Event)
Skin: MIASNOW SKINS SWEETY -PALE w/ bra cleavage, EYEBROWS- black (darker)
Hair: ::Exile:: Primadonna:Drift ( at FaMESHed)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC MD Exclusive LiteGrey
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Beach towel, cooler and umbrella: LeBloom - Sandsational Gatcha - Twister ( At Summer by the Sea Gacha Event)
Birdy Pose: Bounce This Poses - Birdy Gacha Pose 3-CBOX ( At Summer by the Sea Gacha Event)
Beach Scene: A.D.D. Andel! Beach Days Skysphere

No comments: