Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Reading in Thistle

So it has been umm....a lot of weeks since I have done one of the 52 weeks of color challenge post. To be honest I was feeling pretty down about doing them once my color partner left. But I have been working hard the last couple of weeks to get caught up and didn't want to start posting them till I was. Anyway on with the color! This week is Thistle if you couldn't guess...

Lunch time reading

Hey look now the title of the post makes more sense. One of my favorite places to take pictures lately is on my garden platform, and the furniture lives out there now.


Thistle Phire

And just a little breakdown of what I am wearing, you know since you can't really see it all in the first picture.


Credits

Shirt: Ingenue :: Penelope :: Blouse :: Thistle
Skirt: e! Marion Skirt (Pallid) (this color was a Culture Shock special)
Necklace: Dark Mouse Simply Dressed Sparkling Pendant - Necklace
Glasses: primOptic Elois glasses 1.19
Shoes: ShinyThings Kelseys- black
Hair: ::Exile:: In The Meantime:Mahogany
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Pale with pink lips
Lashes: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Lash02_mascara
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   SummerGrass
poses: .evolve.stoic pose set
Table, chairs and poses: {what next} Hampton Garden Set (yellow)
Coffee Drink: {theosophy} Peppermint Mocha
Outdoor area: A.D.D. Andel! Garden Sky Platform

No comments: