Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rainy Raspberry Glace Day



Raspberry Glace Rainy Days

For this post I was looking through all the pose props and things that I haven't used in a post. At least I don't recall using this one. I should do it more often because I know I have quite a few, and some that could use revisiting.



Raspberry Glace Phire

I think I may be running out of steam. Little secret, I am writing all of these posts on the same day so even though they are spaced out I am writing them all in one day. I may be crazy, or efficient, or possibly efficiently crazy, or would it be crazy efficient? Right onto the credits before I scare you all.

Credits

Shirt: JANE - sheer layers.rd raspberry
Pants: ::C'est la vie !:: suspender short pants(black)
Hair: ::Exile:: Need You Now:Vapor (previous TDRBlue)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Nyrha sandals black - rigged mesh
Necklace: MIEL SEY NECKLACE
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Dark EYEBROWS- black (darker), LIPS-natural darker
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   SummerGrass
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Window w/pose: :+:SS:+: Rainy Day People
Poses: Glitterati - Long Hair Poses

No comments: